New Academic Year 2017/18 AD (2074 BS)starts from 14th of April 2017(Baishakh 1, 2074) onwards
Information of Academic Year -2074(2017/18)
Holidays of Year 2074(2017/18):
Total Public Holidays are 35 Days
Total Saturdays (not working days) are 52 days
Academic Activities of Year 2074 (2017/18):
Three Terminal Exams are taken in one academic year and total 30 days are consumed for three exams.
In one academic year, students take total 15 days for refreshment after they finish their exams.
There are 50 Fridays in one academic year. All Fridays are used for Extra Co-Curricular Activities.
The total classroom teaching/learning days are just 183 in the ongoing academic year.
- School Management Committee meeting is conducted one time in every two months.
- School Advisory Board Meeting is called if needed only.
- School Parents’ Meeting is held in every two months.
- Teacher-Parent Interaction Program is organized two times a year.
- Student-Parent Interaction Program is made one time in one academic year.
- Teacher-Student Interaction is scheduled two times in a year.
- School Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Meeting is arranged on every last Friday of the Month.
- School conducts Extra Co-Curricular Activities on every Friday except on last Friday of the month.
- Selection of Friday Activities depends on weather.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to visit classrooms when the class is going on.
- If parents/guardians want to talk to principal/teachers, appointment should be taken one or two days earlier.
- Parents/guardians should contact school administration to forward their complaints or suggestions to teachers or to any other school staff.
- School work schedule can be changed when situation does not favour.
- When students’ educational tour and picnic dates are confirmed , school will inform parents/guardians for their help.
- Hostel students can go home on every last Friday of the month and should come back to school Saturday evening or Sunday morning.
- School does not give Summer or Winter vacation to students.