The School provides a scholarship for extra talented students. However there are some requirements which a student who applies for a scholarship should fulfill.
- A letter from a Village Development Committee which describes financial situation of student’s parents.
- A letter of recommendation from a previous school or from teachers if student is already admitted in the school. The letter should explain that student has extra talent in learning and genuine character.
- School character certificate, marksheet and transfer certificate if student is from other school.
- Student should face placement test for the scholarship.
Scholarship will be rejected if:
- student does not pay attention on studies.
- wrong behavior is caught.
- class absent days exceeds 15 days without prior information.
- class performance decreases continuously.
- transmittable disease is found
- any illness which needs longtime to get cured.
- student wants to change the school.