Different Public Holidays:
- There are different public holidays in different dates.
- On every last Friday of Nepali month, school does not conduct class. Students are given free time to take refreshment and hostel students can go home.
- Formal Teacher Staff meeting is conducted on every last Friday of the month.
- After the Final Term Exam is over, students can have holidays for two weeks.
- New Academic session starts from the first month (Baishakh) of the new year. The first month, Baishakh falls in April and May.